GENERAL INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016 I hereby inform that:
- the controller of your personal data is Bielenda Kosmetyki Naturalne Sp. z o.o. s.k. with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Fabryczna 20;
- contact details of the data protection officer: Maciej Rymaszewski email@example.com;
- the recipients of your personal data will be entities that provide our company with organizational and technical solutions (ICT service providers, software developers, postal services and courier companies, law firms and debt collection agencies);
- your personal data will not be transferred to any third country and/or international organization;
- we will process your personal data in connection with compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (Art. 6 para. 1 letter c of the GDPR ) and performance by the controller of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller (Art. 6 para. 1 letter e) and marketing purposes (Art. 6 para. 1 letter a);
- you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, remove, limit the processing thereof, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw your consent at any time with no effect on the lawfulness of the data processing that you agreed upon prior to the withdrawal of your consent;
- you have the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Office (UODO) if you find your personal data to be processed in a way that infringes upon the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016;
- providing your personal data for marketing purposes is optional;
- your data will not be processed in an automated way, which also includes processing for profiling purposes.
Bielenda Kosmetyki Naturalne Sp. z o.o. having its seat in Kraków, 31-553 Kraków, 20 Fabryczna St., entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście, Commercial Court 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000350185, NIP number: 944-20-43-784 guarantees the Users of its websites the right of choice in terms of sharing information concerning them. Bielenda Kosmetyki Naturalne Sp. z o.o. informs that its websites use the technology of cookies, i.e. text files, for recording information about web pages and subpages visited by the user and their activity.
Cookies provide statistical data about user traffic and how users use different pages of the services of Bielenda Kosmetyki Naturalne Sp. z o.o.
Bielenda Kosmetyki Naturalne Sp. z o.o. may also place cookies to monitor user traffic between its services (portal) and other Internet services cooperating with Bielenda Kosmetyki Naturalne Sp. z o.o.
The following types of cookies can be used on our Internet services:
1) “essential” cookies, which enable the use of services available as part of an Internet service, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require logging in the service,
2) security cookies, used e.g. to discover authentication abuse as part of the service,
3) cookies that enable gathering of information on how the service's web pages are used,
4) functional cookies, which enable remembering of user-selected settings and customisation of the user interface, e.g. in terms of selected language or region from which the user comes, font size, web page appearance, etc.,
5) third parties cookies – information from e.g. advertising servers, service providers (e.g. searching) and servers of companies cooperating with the owner of a given website. This type of cookies allows ads to be customized to user preferences and habits. Based on information from such cookies, the so-called general user profiles (e.g. age, sex, interests) can be created. The user may at any time choose how cookies are handled in the Internet zone by overriding automatic cookie handling and enabling individual handling (user settings). Detailed information on how to do that is provided by providers of software for Internet zone handling (browsers), usually in the “Internet options” tab or similar one.
At the same time, Bielenda Kosmetyki Naturalne Sp. z o.o. does not bear any responsibility for the use or handling of cookies on other websites available to users via links placed on the websites of Bielenda Kosmetyki Naturalne Sp. z o.o.
For more information on cookies, visit http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/